Thursday 7 October 2010

Do you want Sugar with that?

I am inviting you all to play 'spot the Apprentice cliche' game. The rules - every time a contestant utters a cliche phrase such as "Lord Sugar, I will give you 110%" (like that is actually possible!) or "I am dynamic and I think outside the box", then you must reward yourself with shouting the word "twat" very loudly at the TV.



Seriously, did you watch it last night? It was a veritable shower of twattishness. My observations so far:
  • I vow not to order sausage and mash anywhere in Portobello Road in the near future, should I run the risk on chomping down on something that consists mainly of lard, sawdust and water.
  • How can someone be described as an unemployed head of communications? Surely, a job title would be defined by the fact that you need an actual job to warrant the title?
  • Melissa Cohen. Gay? Discuss.
  • If Stuart Baggs  is "The Brand", then why the fuck have I have never heard of him.
  • Cliche alert re: the boys suggestions for team names. Synergy or Fusion. I think they just pick them from whatever shower gel or deodorant they used that morning. Maybe the girls should follow suit...mmmmm Impulse.
  • What sort of name is Raleigh, although pronounced Rawley with extra plums in your mouth....
So, will I be having Sugar with my evening tea again next Wednesday night? You betcha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't help but feel I've seen it all before.